Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Well, here I am in Indiana. The one on one coachings are great, but getting up for these masterclasses is really scary. I have such a fear of them, it's ridiculous. I hate it. I wish I could have more confidence in myself, but I feel so far below everyone else sometimes. Or that they think I suck. or something. I love the coaches I'm working with. I had two - one extra(!) fabulous coachings today. I shouldn't let the masterclass bum me out. I just wish I could show the confidence I feel inside - my mental practice was fine, but I got up there for Beginnings and Endings and screwed up the pronunciation of my last name, of all things. Wish I could change it! It totally threw me off. I need to not let that happen. I love the acting coachings and acting class the best. I'll do better tomorrow. Off for more prep. At least the journaling helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment