Sunday, January 4, 2004

It was wonderful to have my sister home over the holidays. I'm hoping her surgery goes well - she has a cyst on her thyroid. I'm praying it doesn't muck up her voice - it's really pretty. Mom and Dad will be going up when she has it done, so I'll be dog-sitting. More practice time.


While here, she introduced me to this fabulous web site:


http://www.digitalblasphemy.com/


These wallpapers are great. I wish I were that talented on computers. I think I'll stick to singing.


New Year's Resolutions:


1. Keep up with the weight loss and physical fitnesss

2. Keep eating better - less junk

3. Focus on singing business.

4. More auditions

5. Better financial control

6. Start with new acting coach - YAY!

7. Improve piano skills

8. Keep working on languages

9. Do a formal recital 1x/year

10. More quality Quiet Time

No comments:

Post a Comment