Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Oswego County Today� Lead Story � Community Remembers Rosemary Nesbitt

My deepest sympathies go out to all who knew Rosemary Nesbitt. Thanks to Mrs. Nesbitt, I experienced not only mainstage productions, but also some great children's theater through the Baldwinsville Theater Guild - where I was later cast in my first leading role (Eliza in My Fair Lady). Without her, I probably never would have gone into theater in the first place.

She was also a good friend to my grandparents, and an amazing performer in her own right. I loved hearing her speak. The last time I heard her do so was at "Tales of the Haunted Port" at the Marine Museum in Oswego, NY - in the middle of a captivated audience. Of course.

You will be missed, but never forgotten.


Oswego County Today� Lead Story � Community Remembers Rosemary Nesbitt

No comments:

Post a Comment