Wednesday, March 26, 2003

I agree with whomever said that it gets harder the higher you move up the ladder in the business. I guess that’s why I love the educational programs I’m doing so much - the immediate contact with a very enthusiastic audience (even if they are telling the Giant where Jack is hiding in the house)! Nursing homes and senior centers are always a soul satisfying place to sing - and you don’t just need to sing “the oldies”. The seniors I usually sing for love it when I throw in something they haven’t heard before, as they tell me: “It keeps my mind growing!” I find these types of performances really keep me grounded.



My personal check in:



I’ve been felled by illness this week - probably not doing NATS, which I’m bummed about. I really feel/felt pretty good about it this time. (I usually freak out about competitions, but really felt like I was ready to move beyond my comfort zone this time!). AW has fallen by the wayside, and I have no excuse other than dealing with massive amounts of post-nasal drip (that’s what I get for not using the neti pot lately!) I’m determined to get back on track. With everything. I’ve been using my down time to catch up on the business end of things - thanks to all for the resume tips!.

No comments:

Post a Comment