Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I've been keeping a pretty low profile since Christmas. I did survive, voice intact, but I'm very, very tired, so I'm trying to keep tabs on my sleep habits. My big singing related task right now is to get my communion solos together up through Easter, so I'm off to do that now. I also have 3 concerts in the works to sing with friends, so I've got that music to work on too. Not much to report on with Artist's Way right now, but I'll do a brief To Do list to get myself going for the new year.


Artist Way CheckIn:


1. Set up diction coachings with my Spanish speaking friends for the FUUS concert

2. Get back into a good warmup routine both physically and vocally. including eating right.

3. Keep decluttering

4. Work in journal

5. Don't forget the novel

6. Artist's Date: ushering Big River at Syracuse Stage.

7. Decluttering

8. Music: communion solos

FUUS Spanish concert

Viennese music for concert in Feb with John English

Pull together ideas for benefit concert with other soloists from Atonement

Rosina from Il barbiere di Siviglia

9. Keep working through Boundaries

10. Mail out apps for remainings summer programs and company listings from Opera America Career Guide


No comments:

Post a Comment